冈布奥飞艇幸运干嘛的 GeoFS is a free flight simulator with a worldwide environment generated from satellite images. It runs in your web browser without anything to install. As a pilot flying VFR or as an enthusiast casually flying with friends, there are 20 aircraft available to be enjoyed anywhere in the world.
- Free 10 meter global satellite images Photo-realistic sub-meter HD imagery on subscription. more...
- Global high resolution terrain mesh
- Massively multiplayer
- Navigation map with 30,000 referenced runways
- ADS-B (real-life) commercial traffic in real-time
- Runs on Windows, Mac, Linux, Mobile
- Joystick support
- 20 available aircraft (+ community contributed)
- Real-time atmospheric conditions (weather forecast feed)
- GeoFS runs on top of , a virtual globe framework (just like Google Earth) that provides worldwide photo-realistic landscape.
- GeoFS is available for free with global standard resolution (10 meters per pixel) satellite images.
- Or it can be enhanced with a HD subscription to fly over high resolution, photo-realistic landscape. (Microsoft Bing Maps sub-meter aerial images).
- GeoFS HD is particularly suitable for VFR practice as it makes easy to spot landmarks, roads and other small details to navigate.
- Take a look at the screenshot gallery for more examples.
- Learn more about GeoFS HD here. You can try GeoFS HD for free, for one day.
Global satellite images
- Day/Nights cycles are rendered and update environment illumination
- PAPI and Runway lights are available on major runways to help with approach.
- The location presets offers to fly directly to places of interest,
- or you can just search for a any location and be instantly placed at the right spot.
- The map provides everything required for navigation with air space, traffic and about 30,000 runways for take-off/approach.
- You can fly anywhere in the world.
Accessible and realistic
- GeoFS is a real flight simulator and provides a realistic physics engine.
- Flight dynamics is based on the laws of physics and simulate lift, drag and stall on all aircraft surfaces as you fly. Controls and instruments are simplified to make everything easier, even without any experience.
- Aircraft have been tweaked to match real-life performance.
- Instruments, are accurate and functional and many GeoFS aircraft are equipped with a virtual cockpit.
- Weather data is retrieved from openweathermap.org, and processed to generate real-life atmospheric conditions at your current location
- Ridge lift is modeled so it is possible to practice soaring with the available gliders.
- Some aircraft are fitted with an autopilot.
- Multi-player allows you to fly together with other pilots.
- Once logged-in with a Google or Facebook account, it is possible to chat with other pilots.
- A list of connected pilots offers to join anyone in flight.
- Real-life commercial traffic may be visible around you. ADS-B transponder data is fetched from opensky-network.org and used to populate GeoFS skies.
For detailed instructions about this flight simulator, please visit the Instruction Page
Here are the basic controls:
- + and - keys to set throttle
- 0 to 9 to set throttle directly: 9 being full throttle and 0 being idle
- Mouse can be used as a yoke
- As you gain some speed, pull gently (mouse down) on the stick to take off
- Press K oo fly with the keyboard. Press M to fly with the mouse
- Press C to cycle through all the camera modes